Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC)
Join more than 4,300 oil and gas professionals for the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC) 2014, the industry’s only integrated event for unconventional resource teams. A brainchild of the world’s leading oil and gas professional societies, URTeC’s inaugural event was launched in 2013 as a collaborative vision of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG), and the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG). The mission? To be the first industry platform where key disciplines can come together in an integrated environment to learn about the latest technologies, trends and solutions for optimization of unconventional plays.
URTeC will attract innovators from all walks of the onshore E&P industry. Target audience includes:
- Vice Presidents
- Service Companies
- Government Officials
- Researchers & Technicians
- University Students
- URTeC fills the unique need for a peer-reviewed, science based unconventional resources conference that will take an asset team approach to development of unconventional resource plays. This is how oil and gas professionals work in today’s market and now it will be how they learn, too.
- An interdisciplinary program committee will deliver an incomparable conference featuring peer-reviewed science, plus compelling business and industry analyses.
- Exhibitors can connect with the entire audience. Collectively, SPE, AAPG and SEG embody more than 170,000 oil and gas professionals worldwide.
- URTeC was developed by professionals managing how wells are drilled and plays are developed every day. This virtually guarantees URTeC will meet your technical and business expectations.
- This is the first time the key disciplines and technologies engaged in the development of North American resource plays have come together for one integrated event. Instead of focusing on a single resource play, URTeC will examine the large-scale impact of unconventional resource plays across the continent, which holds major interest for oil and gas professionals around the globe.