World NGL Congress 2011
7-9 June 2011
Grange St. Paul’s Hotel
The World NGL Congress is the only event to cover the full NGL and condensate value chain globally. Over 200 C- level executives from Junior, Independent, National and International oil companies, processors, distributors and utilities will come together to form strategies for the successful commercialisation of NGL and condensates.
8 Key Reasons to Attend
1. Maximise your revenues through NGL commercialisation.
2. Identify growth markets.
3. Master the complete NGL value chain.
4. Debate the economics of dry vs liquid gas.
5. Find high BTU plays.
6. Discover new outlets for NGLs.
7. Learn about NGL market dynamics.
8. Meet NGL pioneers.
Key Speakers for 2011 include:
• Jim Webster, NGL Global Commodity Lead, ConocoPhillips
• E. Russell Braziel, Managing Director, VP, Marketing and Sales; Chief Technology Officer, Bentek Energy
• Dr Hasan Qabazard, Director – Research, OPEC
• Nasreddine Gassoum, Chief of Processing, Sonatrach
• David Fyfe, Head of the Oil Market Division, International Energy Agency
• Pierre-Charles Delort, Corporate Business Development, InterOil Corporation
• Chris Faulkner, CEO, Breitling Oil and Gasstream
• James Rockall, President, World LPG Association
• Edward Cohen, Chairman and CEO, Atlas Energy
• Farzam Kamalabadi, Chairman and President, Future Trends International
• Nath Oyatogun, Business Development Manager (Special Projects), Shell Nigeria Gas Ltd
• Anne Keller, President, MidstreamEnergy Group
• Leo Drollas, Executive Director & Chief Economist, Centre for Global Energy Studies
• John Zahary, President and CEO, Director, Harvest Energy Corp.
For more information visit www.terrapinn.com/ngl or email Nicola Mackay at email@example.com