For further information about the event, cost and registration please contact Andrea Weber via email@example.com or call +421 257 272 155.
Every company and institution knows that sporces are limited for ideas, budget and execution of innovation. Moreover, the result and success of each project is uncertain. Is it possible to share development risk, focus on your strongest features and rely on your external partner to add the rest of the perfectly fitting puzzle pieces of one master piece? Collaborative innovation models might be the answer for you.
HOT HIGHLIGHTS 2015
• Two streams:
1. Opening Life Science industry
2. Cross-industry with a closer look at FMCG, Chemicals, Materials and Electronics
• 25+ highly experienced expert speakers with first-hand information and case studies
• Hot topics such as: Crowdsourcing data management, Userdriven innovation, Intellectual property, Collaboration with SME, Entrepreneurial mindset of employees, New innovation models and much more
• Brainstorming sessions such as Fishbowl, Battle debate and Team building game