Singapore is the home to two of the world’s largest rig builders namely Keppel and Sembcorp Marine. As demand within the world’s Oil and Gas industry for exploration increases, more orders for new oil rigs are in the offing for reputable rig builders. As such, World Rigs 2015 exhibition and conference held once every 2 years seeks to establish its position as the leading sales platform for Oil Rigs construction companies and Oil rigs technology and equipment suppliers looking to capitalise in this expanding sector.
World Rigs 2015 is expected to host more than 80 participating companies from 10 countries including Australia, Vietnam, China, Taiwan, India, Malaysia, Singapore, the UK and the USA, reinforcing the exhibition’s importance in this vital section of the world’s Oil and Gas Industry.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts and slippers will not be allowed entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days, or on show days with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security - personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- Minors aged 16 years and below will not be allowed entry into exhibition halls.
Fireworks Trade Media Pte Ltd is part of the Fireworks Trade Media Group, one of Asia’s largest independently owned trade media company.
Established in 2008, it is currently made up of 4 different business divisions:
- Fireworks Exhibitions and Conferences (Trade Exhibitions)
- Fireworks Business Information (Trade Publications)
- QUIK Fairs (Industrial Roadshows & Niche Events)
- JUZ Talk (Trade Conferences & Forums)
Fireworks Trade Media Group has established itself in the global Oil & Gas and Offshore industry with key events such as:
Oil & Gas Thailand (Bangkok)
Marine & Offshore (Bangkok)
ASEAN Oil & Gas Expo (Malaysia)
Oil & Gas Myanmar (Yangon)
Indonesia Oil & Gas Expo (Jakarta)
Indonesia Marine & Offshore Expo (Batam)
Oil & Gas Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh)
Brunei Oil & Gas Expo (Bandar Seri Begawan)
Marine & Offshore Philippines (Manila)