AIBTM Attendees Will Have Opportunity to Play in Innovation Zone
Meeting planners who will be heading to Orlando in June for Reed Travel Exhibitions’ Americas Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings Exhibition will have the chance to take advantage of the event’s Innovation Zone.
The zone, managed by The Meeting Pool, will be a place for attendees to learn about and gain experience about the latest technologies impacting the industry.
“The Innovation Zone is a popular draw for AIBTM and a perfect illustration of our commitment to provide members with the tools and education necessary to advance their careers,” said Michael Lyons, exhibition director for AIBTM.
He added, “The Innovation Zone offers innovative, unique offerings and opportunities that together will enhance the attendees’ professional knowledge.”
The zone will be divided into four areas: the Innovation Spotlight Stage, brought to you by etouches, which will offer a series of peer-run presentations covering social media, mobile application software, crowdsourcing and attendee engagement; TechCollective, a “pod-based” exhibit area packed with start-up technologies; EnergyXChange, a central meeting space that will also include stylish high-quality furniture brought to you by Totally Mod; and TechBar, staffed by The Meeting Pool and GenieConnect, (serving as the “mobile app genius”), featuring a one-on-one Genius Hub to allow attendees to brainstorm with a genius for advice and ask questions about AIBTM’s mobile app.
More than 20 complimentary sessions make up the education lineup in the Innovation Zone. Here are a few:
· 12 Ways to a Great User Experience: Put yourself in the position of attendees and learn how to avoid that one bad experience that can color an entire event.
· Unlock Your Event Data: The Smart Path to Enlightened Event Intelligence: How data can help you pick the right people and right place to create the right event.
· Hot Tech for Meeting Design: This is an interactive primer on using tablets, smartphones and laptops to enhance session design.
· Open TECHBar: Here is where you can experience the latest technology and get the upper hand on how to use it.
· Surf the Content Marketing Wave: Learn to stand apart from the volume of material on the Internet and master content curation.
· Meeting Planning Automation: Put technology in perspective without getting left behind.
· Leveraging Mobile for Better, Greener & More Profitable Events: Using mobile has a number of advantages—for the user and the environment.
A full look at the education schedule in the Innovation Zone can be found here.
“AIBTM has made a point of introducing its customer base to new and emerging technologies that, sooner rather than later, will have a profound influence on the way meeting professionals globally will conduct business,” said Dahlia El Gazzar, founder and CEO of The Meeting Pool. “We are pleased to be part of a forward-thinking show.”
AIBTM takes place June 10-12 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.