Event Marketers - Are You Ready for 2015?
As we enter the last quarter of 2014, this is a good time for event marketers to start planning their promotional strategy for the coming year. To do that successfully, it is helpful to tune into the current digital trends and gain crucial insight into how attendees will interact with technology in the coming months.
1. Email sharing is big. Emails with social sharing buttons increase click through rates by 158%. (Source: webdam.com)
2. As is using responsive design to serve mobile users. 80.8% of users report reading email on mobile devices. (Source: Hubspot.com)
3. Add blogging to your marketing mix. 3 out of 4 B2B marketers use a blog as part of their content marketing mix. (Source: socialmediatoday.com)
4. Recruit industry influencers to advocate for your event. 92% of the consumers have more confidence in info found online than other sources. (Source: mediabistro.com)
5. Spread the word through your event’s and participants’ videos. Video is the number one activity marketers will expand on in 2015. (Source: socialmediaexaminer.com)
When you’re planning your next business meeting or trade show and it’s time to get deals done, there’s one place that has everything for any size group – Las Vegas.
Las Vegas is the place for business and has the perfect space to accommodate even the largest of assemblies. Three of the country’s 10 largest convention venues are in Las Vegas, all part of more than 11 million square feet of exhibit space throughout the city.