Eventerprise 5.0 Enables Reviews and Quotes to Connect Event Planners and Suppliers
Eventerprise, a digital event platform that connects event organizers with event suppliers, including products, services, planners and venues, has released a new version of its platform.
The multi-sided SaaS platform connects event businesses with clients through free, interactive profiles that showcase each event planner’s or supplier’s unique offerings, key strengths and any transparent client reviews or ratings.
Eventerprise’s 5th version includes added features that allow event planners to create independent reviews of suppliers across all categories and geographical locations, as well as request quotes and engage with customer service with greater efficiency and simplicity.
The platform’s added features make it the first third-party platform to offer independent reviews of event suppliers across all categories and geographical locations, according to Götz Thümecke, co-founder of Eventerprise, which is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
“These new additions and upgrades have given us a truly world class product and reflect our ongoing obsession to be the digital superhighway to the entire global events industry,” said Götz Thümecke, co-founder of the Zurich, Switzerland-based Eventerprise.
He added, “By constantly improving the connections between hosts and suppliers, we are making sure suppliers can grow their businesses effortlessly whilst hosts can create better all-around event experiences without all the insecurity and time wastage.”
New Eventerprise 5.0 features include:
- EventerReviews: a custom review system that gives suppliers the opportunity to display feedback from their clients on their Eventerprise profile. This system is powered by TrustyTribe, a white label solution developed by Enterprise that can be integrated into third-party ecosystems through an API.
- Drift: a live-chat app integration that enables customer support 24/7 and helps with conversion through lead tracking, automated messages and other customer service perks.
- EventerVid: which gives premium users the opportunity to display eye-catching videos, made out of a selection of static images.
- EventerQuote/RFP: a system that automates the proposal/quote request process and almost instantly delivers quotes from relevant service providers, including pricing, reviews and ratings.
Additional upgrades include:
- A redesigned, more intuitive and user-friendly main page
- Event themes for hosts to quickly find services and products relevant to their events
- A refined, expanded and more inclusive supplier category system
- A new EventerAds format for easy comparisons that allow users to leverage the advanced programmatic advertising tool
- Overhaul of the profile dashboard for deeper insights into Eventerprise suppliers’ profile performance
- An updated EventerSearch algorithm that enables faster, more accurate search results
- A radius locator on the search map with supplier locations
The updated platform and its revamped UX components and interface not only make it easier for planners to find qualified event suppliers, but also for suppliers to get their businesses noticed by potential customers.
Think TripAdvisor, but for event companies, Thümecke said.
“The platform overhaul demonstrates Eventerprise’s commitment to transparent reviews and ratings, which essentially doesn’t exist in the event market space,” he said.
Thümecke continued, “There is no platform such as Tripadvisor with which you can trust ratings, reviews and pricing. Eventerprise fills this gap in the market by matching the right suppliers with clients to ensure flawless events.”
Expo Stars is a global B2B exhibition company that helps exhibitors improve their ROI through effective attendee engagement strategies. To help with its digital marketing efforts and increase its online exposure, the U.K.-based company recently became an Eventerprise supplier three months ago.
“Eventerprise’s sophisticated search algorithm and automated request for proposal system allow potential clients across industry categories and geographical locations to find and connect with Expo Stars, while its transparent review mechanism provides the social proof that builds trust with their target audience,” explained Lee Ali, Expo Stars founder and managing director.
He continued, “It gives us an opportunity to create a backlink to our website and highlight our services to a wider audience. The profile dashboard provides very useful information including the number of views, and it shows who has viewed your profile and allows you to update your profile at any time. This allows you to keep a track of the ROI and engagement on the platform.
What (Eventerprise has) done is absolutely fantastic – it brings the events industry together and creates a go-to central point for event businesses and prospective shoppers of event services to access information, to find suppliers and to network with the industry.”
To learn more about Eventerprise, go here.
When you’re planning your next business meeting or trade show and it’s time to get deals done, there’s one place that has everything for any size group – Las Vegas.
Las Vegas is the place for business and has the perfect space to accommodate even the largest of assemblies. Three of the country’s 10 largest convention venues are in Las Vegas, all part of more than 11 million square feet of exhibit space throughout the city.