Five Ways In-App Q & A Capabilities Can Improve Conferences
Questions from the audience can make or break a conference session. They are crucial windows into what attendees are thinking or how they’re reacting to the topic or presenter.
But there are lots of reasons why question-and-answer sessions aren’t as engaging or productive as they could be. An event mobile app with built-in Q & A capabilities can help in a number of ways:
· Sending questions through the app helps speakers field more questions overall by avoiding the wait that occurs as moderators run microphones over to audience members.
· Mobile apps with Q & A features let audience members ask questions throughout the presentation when thoughts are fresh in their minds.
· App features that allow attendees to communicate “behind the scenes” give a voice to those who are shy or who simply don’t want to speak in front of customers or competitors.
· Q & A capabilities provide event planners with an archive of questions from the audience. Questions can shine a light on hot topics, thought leaders, or new ideas (for a future session or a blog post).
· Using a mobile app to send and receive questions lets speakers provide answers even after the session is over, when the presentation runs overtime or the line to meet the presenter is too long.
At the end of the day, a strong Q & A session can deliver valuable data, improve programming, and make conference sessions more engaging and more memorable.
When you’re planning your next business meeting or trade show and it’s time to get deals done, there’s one place that has everything for any size group – Las Vegas.
Las Vegas is the place for business and has the perfect space to accommodate even the largest of assemblies. Three of the country’s 10 largest convention venues are in Las Vegas, all part of more than 11 million square feet of exhibit space throughout the city.