Global Gaming Expo to Debut “Integrated Resort Experience at G2E”
Global Gaming Expo 2015, for the casino gaming industry, is broadening its scope by launching the “Integrated Resort Experience at G2E,” presenting innovative non-gaming technology, products and services as guests would experience them in a gaming-resort setting.
This new effort will deliver a complete “end-to-end” solution to help casinos attract more guests, encourage them to stay and play longer, and increase revenue per visitor, according to show organizers.
Led by the American Gaming Association and Global Gaming Expo, the Integrated Resort Experience will be collocated with G2E, which takes place Sept. 28 – Oct. 1 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas.
“G2E is a place where business gets done, and in 2015, we have made many improvements designed to enable our industry to grow their business using the G2E platform,” said Ed Several, senior vice president of G2E.
He added, “The G2E showfloor will be where technologies, products and services are displayed, and the Integrated Resort Experience will be where these elements are incorporated into an actual resort setting. The core G2E gaming floor also will be enhanced with new networking areas, show schedules to enable more on-floor interaction and improved navigation.”
The annual event showcases the latest developments in gaming technology and features keynote addresses by high-profile leaders from within and outside of the gaming industry.
“Gaming is one component of a diverse entertainment offering in destinations across the globe, and we’re excited to enhance G2E in a way that reflects the full integrated resort experience,” said Ron Rosenbaum, COO of the AGA.
He added, “Our goal is to make G2E better every year, and we’re confident this broadened scope will provide greater value to the tens of thousands of gaming professionals who will travel to Las Vegas from around the globe this fall.”
The inaugural Integrated Resort Experience will embody a full spectrum of leading-edge technologies, products and services offering a complete solution for casino operators interested in corporate meeting business, longer hotel stays, greater profitability and loyalty through management systems, increased food and beverage spending, longer engagement and enhanced guest satisfaction.
With a unique circular showfloor and working center bar, the experience will be highlighted by interactive demonstrations and innovative seminars for non-gaming amenities.
Experts in hotel and Stay Well® products, food and beverage, entertainment, meetings and gaming will present concepts for enticing more guests to visit and stay longer, which will generate more revenue.
The Integrated Resort Experience will be divided into six sections:
· DWELL: Sleeping Room Concepts– Attendees will gain insight on future trends and innovations for sleeping rooms, from design and operations to amenities.
· INDULGE: Food & Beverage– As one of the most profitable categories within gaming resorts, food & beverage will be a focus and feature dining and drinking with unique restaurant, bar, sports and entertainment concepts. Chef competitions and mixology demonstrations also will bring a unique energy to the showfloor.
· CAPTIVATE: Entertainment– Entertainment is a constantly evolving experience. Attendees to the Integrated Resort Experience will learn about next-generation products and technologies for theaters, concert halls, event centers, lounge performances, day and nightclub concepts, and more.
· CONNECT: Meetings– Meetings & Conventions have proved to be a substantial benefit to the casino business model. The Integrated Resort Experience will present smart, ergonomic and connected meeting rooms with the latest A/V, furnishings, floors, lighting, walls and services to ensure casino meeting spaces are at the forefront of technology, now and in the future.
· ZEN: Stay Well & Spa– Casinos provide a high-volume business for spas, and spas offer an opportunity for casinos to expand clientele. Attendees will enjoy educational seminars on the business of spas, including how to create the greatest ROI; as well as a one-day certification process for executives to become licensed spa managers. They also can explore mind-and-body health through on-property fitness offerings, innovative treatments in body therapy and sample products with mini facials and hand massages.
· PLAY: Gaming– The core G2E showfloor will present the greatest depth of games, and the Integrated Resort Experience will be the place to see them incorporated into casino settings to drive more and longer play. Attendees also will interface with next-generation casino management systems, which can monitor non-gaming spend in additional to gaming activity.