Six Reasons Your Event Needs a Custom Hashtag
Hashtags have been around for quite a few years now. But even savvy users sometimes forget the powerful contribution custom hashtags can make to a brand’s viral reach and visibility online. If your marketing team has not put sufficient focus on custom hashtags in the past, here are six quick reasons for promoting your next event with a compelling hashtag .
· By creating and promoting a designated hashtag, you control your event’s branding instead of leaving it to attendees to come up with something that just about serves the purpose.
· A single, popular hashtag helps tie together all the tweets about your event, making it easier for fans to contribute as well as follow along.
· Hashtags are easier to search and look up on Twitter.
· Hashtagged words that become very popular are often seen in Trending Topics as well.
· An official hashtag makes it easier to display the tweets for your event in a widget on the event website and mobile app.
· An official hashtag boosts your presence not only Twitter, but also on all other leading social media channels, including Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook.
When you’re planning your next business meeting or trade show and it’s time to get deals done, there’s one place that has everything for any size group – Las Vegas.
Las Vegas is the place for business and has the perfect space to accommodate even the largest of assemblies. Three of the country’s 10 largest convention venues are in Las Vegas, all part of more than 11 million square feet of exhibit space throughout the city.