Submit Your Show for TSNN's Inaugural "Best of Show" Award
For the “Best of Show” award we are leaving it up to you to tell us why you think your show is the BEST. This is the first year for this special award that will debut at the 2011 TSNN Event Excellence Awards Nov. 4-6 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.
There is no specific criterion for the award. Be creative!
- What made your event so outstanding?
- Did an exhibitor at your show break a record and obtain the most leads ever?
- Did you have the best sessions, games, music, food or networking environment?
- Was your show filled with best dressed or friendliest attendees this year?
- Maybe your show really was the greenest and did its part to help save the planet?
- Did you add some "secret sauce" to the showfloor that created an unparalleled end-user experience?
- Did you increase your exhibitor base by impressive numbers from your last event(s)?
- Did you use new technology in a new and exciting way - QR codes, social media, mobile marketing, etc.?
Click HERE to submit your entry for “Best of Show”. All you have to do is fill out a short, simple form and submit it back to us! Deadline to submit for “Best of Show” is Sept. 20.
The top THREE entries will be reviewed by a select panel of judges and then the industry will vote through an extensive social media and PR campaign which one deserves to be “Best of Show”.
The show managers from the three shows will be invited to the 2011 TSNN Event Excellence Awards celebration where the winner will be named. To register for the C-level conference that includes a “State of the Industry Panel” with the heads of SISO and IAEE and/or the awards dinner please click HERE.
When you’re planning your next business meeting or trade show and it’s time to get deals done, there’s one place that has everything for any size group – Las Vegas.
Las Vegas is the place for business and has the perfect space to accommodate even the largest of assemblies. Three of the country’s 10 largest convention venues are in Las Vegas, all part of more than 11 million square feet of exhibit space throughout the city.