REFF Europe, the European edition of Euromoney’s flagship franchise of Renewable Energy Finance Forums, returns to London 2018 incorporating The European Renewable Energy Investors Council. This multifaceted event offers delegates, speakers and sponsors alike the opportunity to network with a global community of developers, financiers and equipment suppliers. There is no better platform on which to do deals whether you’re looking to finance a green field development, identify opportunities in the M&A markets or identify technology partners for a new project.
The REFF Europe programme will tackle the most pressing issues in the industry, profiling ground-breaking deals in detail and hosting debates on the sector's most pressing challenges. Hear from government about project pipelines for procurement of renewable energy generation, transmission and distribution infrastructure, investors about their asset management strategy and the most ambitious developers as they set out their objectives for the renewable energy space.
Key highlights for 2018:
- Renewable Energy Leaders Debate: development, operation, economies of costs, ROI and bankability of projects
- An Hour with the Government: State strategies on developing green energy industry. Stimulating investments
- Subsidy-free world? What’s next for the renewables markets in Europe?
- Regional Focus and updates: establishing pipeline of bankable projects
- Energy Procurement Day: energy management, supply chain, projects’ economics and risks
- Opportunities in solar power, wind power, geothermal and biomass
- Financing strategies: Equity contribution panel, opportunities in debt financing and capital markets
- Energy storage
- Technological evolution: Impact on capex, opex and revenue. Financing strategies