The 28th National Conference, The Path to High Performance: Top Solutions for Workforce Productivity and Engagement will focus on innovative employer solutions to address the daily challenges of your most pressing workforce health, engagement, productivity and performance issues.
The conference will provide you with the practical science and research that you'll need to create program solutions and support your company's investment for a healthy, productive workforce. These tools help serve corporate business needs, provide a competitive advantage in the current economy, and benefit employees.
Who Should Attend
Whether you manage your company's daily operation of absence, disability, productivity and health programs; direct and lead your company's operation; or, oversee your company's strategic approach to human capital management, we highly recommend the following professionals attend the conference:
- Directors/Managers of Health, Absence, Disability and/or Productivity Operations
- Benefits Directors/Managers
- Medical Directors
- Leaders of Human Resources and Risk/Risk Finance
- Corporate Wellness Directors/Managers
- Insurance Executives
- Health Plan Executives
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Directors/Managers
- Health Policy Researchers
- Corporate Physicians