31st Euro Global Summit and Expo on Vaccines & Vaccination
TRYP BARCELONA AEROPUERTO
Vaccines Conferences Committee looks forward to welcome all the participants across the world to attend "31st Euro Global Summit and Expo on Vaccines & Vaccination" during June 14-16, 2018 in Barcelona, Spain. The conference highlights the theme “Roadmap on the future of Vaccines Research”.
Euro Vaccines 2018 conference features highly enlightening and interactive sessions to encourage the exchange of ideas across a wide range of disciplines in the field of vaccination and therapeutics. The conference includes explicit keynote talks from distinguished scientists, plenary sessions, Poster competition, Young Researcher sessions, Symposiums, Workshop and Exhibitions. There will be opportunities for those chosen to present at the meeting to publish a manuscript based on their presentation in the Journal of Vaccines & Vaccination or its sister publication, Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology and Immunome Research.
- Researchers & Scientists related to Vaccine R&D
- Deans and Professors
- Directors, CEOs, Presidents and Vice Presidents
- University Faculty
- Medical Schools/Colleges
- Nursing Schools/Colleges
- Associations and Societies related to Vaccine R&D
- Vaccination Programme Organising Government and Non-government Organisations
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies
- Vaccine Manufacturing Companies
- Vaccine Developers and Investigators