On behalf of Organizing Committee we invite all the participants from all part of the World to attend the Mental Health and Well-being conference entitled “World Congress on Mental Health and Well-Being” scheduled during July 25-26, 2018 at Vancouver, Canada
Mental Health and Well-being 2018 is the leading meeting dedicated to Psychiatrists and Psychology researchers with the theme “Insights and promotion of Mental health and Wellbeing to improve and enhance the Quality of life”
Goal of Mental Health and Well-being 2018 is to deliver an outstanding program for exchange of ideas and authoritative views by leading scientists which covers the entire spectrum of research in psychological disordersand Psychiatry and share the cross-cultural experiences of various treatment procedures.
Mental Health and Well-being 2018 is an annual meeting of Psychiatrists as well as Psychology committees to discuss the future of the Mental Health and Psychological disorders in terms of collaboration, structures and organizational development and advances of Mental Health and Well-Being.
- Mental Health
- Mental Health Disorders
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Psychiatry and Psychology
- Psychiatry and Mental health nursing
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Treatments
- Stress and Anger Management
- Suicide and Survival
- Child and Pediatric Psychology
- Research, Education and Case Studies on Mental Health
- Neuropsychiatric and cognitive disorders