After getting tremendous response from previous editions, RedCarpet365 Ltd is organizing 5th Bangladesh Int’l Dyes, Pigments and Chemicals Expo 2019, from 07 to 10 November 2019 at International Convention City Bashundhara - ICCB, Dhaka – Bangladesh. Dyes, Dyestuffs, Pigments and all kind of Chemicals - Manufacturer, Suppliers & Exporters from Home & Abroad will participate at this mega exhibition. Targeting the entire Textile, Garment & Apparel industry of Bangladesh, we have 3 concurrent expos - 5th Bangladesh Int’l Garment & Textile Machinery Expo, 5th Bangladesh Int'l Printing, Packaging and Signage Expo and 5th Bangladesh Int’l Dyes, Pigments and Chemicals Expo.
Being the 2nd largest apparel exporter in the world, top denim exporter to EU and world's 2nd largest knitwear exporter, Bangladesh Garment & Textile Industry have to face lot of competitions with close competing countries like India, Vietnam, Cambodia & Sri Lanka. Keeping in concern the High Demand of “Made in Bangladesh” products, we have to keep this growth in continuation basis and need proper Machinery, Raw Materials, Yarn, Fabric, Dyes & Chemicals supplies at Best Price. The consumption of dyes & textile chemicals in Bangladesh is likely to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 7% over the next few years, for increasing demand for RMG. Bangladesh majorly imports dyes & textile chemicals from countries like Singapore, India, China, Taiwan and South Korea etc. The demand for dyes & textile chemicals in Bangladesh is largely driven by exports of knitted and woven garments from the country to international market.
This expo will help Foreign Manufacturer, Dealers & Suppliers to Showcase their products, where Bangladeshi Factory Owners & Exporters can get in touch with them. This Event will obviously encourage local manufacturers & producers to export their goods in foreign markets. Foreign buyers will also visit to check new trends & quality Dyes, Dyestuffs, Pigments and allied Chemicals.
This expo is Powered by “Well Thread” & supported by Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association, Bangladesh Garments Accessories & Packaging Manufacturers & Exporters Association and Bangladesh Indenting Agents’ Association.
This exhibition will also focus on the untapped markets that are flexible & important for Bangladesh. Besides, the participants will be able to identify business contacts with prospect of entering into subsequent business negotiations, So it’s time to roll up our sleeves and use above discussed opportunities by presenting 5th Bangladesh Int’l Dyes, Pigments and Chemicals Expo 2019 in the Heart of Dhaka City.
Bangladesh Int’l Dyes, Pigments and Chemicals Expo –looking forward to visitors from entire Bangladesh & Neighboring countries from different sectors like
- Members of Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers & Exporters Association ( BGMEA )
- Members of Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association ( BKMEA )
- Members of Bangladesh Indenting Agents’ Association (BIAA)
- Members of Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA)
- Marketing Chiefs, Professionals and Consultants
- Dyes, Dyestuffs, Pigments and all kind of Chemicals Importers & Exporters
- Senior Management of large retailers, purchasing/procurement Heads
- Apparel Brands & Fashion Labels , Apparel Domestic Manufacturers
- Distributors & Agents of Dyes, Dyestuffs, Pigments and all kind of Chemicals
- Buying Houses & Agents, Buying missions from neighboring regions
- CEO, Engineers, and Technocrats
- Dealers of Dyes, Dyestuffs, Pigments and all kind of Chemicals
- Garment & Textile Factory owners
- Chemical end users
- Textile Yarns Manufactures
- Knitting Manufacturers
- Packaging Industry
- Chemical Agents, Distributors, Manufacturers
- Trade Associations, Trade Body Representatives
Wholesalers & More…
Who can Participate in this Fair – Profile of Exhibitors
Wide-ranging Choice of Dyes, Dyestuffs, Pigments and all kind of Chemicals