The AMS Annual Meeting is host to the largest exhibit program anywhere in the atmospheric, oceanic, and related sciences. Exhibitors come from all over the United States and abroad, showcasing a wide range of products, publications, and services.
Are you a company or organization related to Water, Weather and Climate? Our attendees range from undergraduate students to the top experts in YOUR field – and they want to meet you!
Why exhibit at the 99th AMS Annual Meeting?
- Participate in the largest trade show for the Atmospheric Sciences
- Meet your existing customers and potential clients
- Increase awareness about your company’s/organization’s brand
- Launch and promote new and existing products and services
- Recruit students and new employees
- Weather Enthusiasts