Join us at the next Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM), the national meeting of the AMS, and the largest mathematics gathering in the world. JMM 2020 will take place Jan. 15–18, 2020 in Denver, Colorado.
Held annually, the JMM advances mathematical achievement, encourages research and educational exchange, and provides the communications necessary to progress in the field.
The largest mathematics meeting in the world is coming to Denver! The American Mathematical Society (AMS) and the Mathematical Association of America (MAA) invite you to join them in Denver, January 15 - 18, 2020! Record-breaking attendance is expected!
This meeting is a must-attend for anyone interested in learning about innovative mathematical research, advancing mathematical achievement, providing the communication and tools to progress in the field, encouraging mathematical research, and connecting with the mathematical community. It will include:
- a comprehensive and rich scientific program, offering something for mathematicians at all levels;
- prize and award ceremonies, honoring the achievements of outstanding mathematicians;
- the AMS Short Course and the MAA Minicourses, offering opportunities for continued education;
- the Grad School Fair and the Undergraduate Poster Session for undergraduate students;
- the AMS Employment Center for job opportunities;
- the Annual Mathematical Art Exhibition, a multi-media exhibition; and
- the "Who Wants to Be a Mathematician Championship" and Math Wrangle Competitions, showcasing the brilliance of some of the nation's best high school students
- Washington, DC 2021, January 6–9 (Wednesday–Saturday), 2021 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Seattle, WA 2022, January 5–8 (Wednesday–Saturday), 2022 at the Washington State Convention Center
- Boston, MA 2023, January 4–7 (Wednesday–Saturday), 2023 at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center