APTA's NEXT Conference and Exposition is the only conference that offers diverse, forward-thinking programming that features interactive sessions where you can engage directly with the profession's forward thinkers and experts.
- A Head Case: Injury to Integration
- Beyond #ChoosePT: Physical Therapy and the Opioid Crisis
- Emerging Issues in Payment
- Integrating the Movement System Into Practice
- Medical Screening
- Mentoring our Future
- Off the Plinth and on the Field: Progressing the Young Athlete
- Pains, Brains, and Strains
- Rural Rehabilitation Services
- Translating Evidence into Practice
Experience this and more when you plan to attend the 2018 NEXT Conference and Exposition
New for 2018:
Keep in mind that educational sessions begin Wednesday, June 27 at 4:00 pm. You won't want to miss the first session on crisis recovery and emergency management where we hear from PT and PTA volunteers who are on-hand during emergencies in Orlando and Texas this year.
NEXT Conference and Exposition delivers nearly 2,000 physical therapy professionals - the most influential and forward thinking decision makers, providing you the opportunity to have a profound effect on the purchasing decisions of the profession's highest echelon of practitioners. Most are full-time clinical supervisors, staff, or faculty who have been practicing an average of 15 years.
June 12-15, 2019 - Chicago, IL