Asia Warehousing Show (AWS) is an annual meeting place for those involved in the handling movement or transportation of goods throughout the supply chain to come together and do business. AWS offers most valuable opportunity to ASEAN and other international exhibiting companies to reach decision makers from across the end-user industry.
Taking place on 27-28-29 March 2019, Asia Warehousing Show along with concurrent events- Material Handling Equipment Expo Asia and Supply Chain Zone will cover every aspect of the warehousing, logistics and supply chain industry.
Who Should Visit:
Warehouse, Supply Chain, Logistics, Commercial, Procurement and Plant Heads from following sectors:
- 3 PL / 4 PL Companies
- Architects & Consultants
- Automobile & Automotive Components Glass
- Automation & IT
- Brokers & Land Owners
- Cargo Companies
- Cement & Building Materials
- Chemical & Pesticides
- Coating & Adhesives
- Electronics & Electricals
- Food & Beverages
- Heavy Engineering Products Manufacturers
- Liquor & Wine Logistics & Shipping Companies
- Paints, Oils & Lubricants
- Paper, Printing & Packaging
- Ports, Railways & Terminals
- Retail & e-Commerce
- Steel & Other Metals
- Structural Engineers
- Supply chain & Logistics Companies
- Warehouse Owners
It’s more than just sales! The exhibition enables you to strategies and increases your distribution network, form possible joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions and much more…
How Asia Warehousing Show (AWS) is important for your business:
- Your gateway to ASEAN Logistics Market: AWS aims to together a closely-knit lobby of warehousing, logistics and supply chain professionals from all over the ASEAN region.
- High quality and serious buyers at the event as compared to any other show of this segment representing ASEAN nations and other south-east Asian countries.
- An umbrella event which comprehensively covers warehousing, logistics, cold chain and supply chain technologies, products and solutions.
- Extensive and qualified database of visitor segments including new growing visitor segments.
- Attractive marketing activities for international and domestic exhibitors.
- Develop strong relationships and partnerships with influential government bodies, key trade associations, media and local network of suppliers.
- Ample of networking and business-matchmaking: Meet right buyers and reach your target audience.