Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) Conference & Expo
AAMI 2014 offers educational, networking and personal-development opportunities that will enable you to expand your expertise, increase your department's productivity, develop lasting relationships with your peers—and ultimately advance your career in healthcare technology management.
Educational Sessions focus on the key issues that healthcare technology management professionals are dealing with today—from wireless networks to CE-IT interoperability to Joint Commission compliance—as well as long-term strategic issues.
The Expo enables you to get a first-hand look at the latest technologies from some 200 equipment manufacturers and service providers from across the nation and around the world.
Who Should Attend?
- Biomedical Equipment Technicians
- Clinical Engineers
- Biomedical Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Hospital IT Specialists
- Other Healthcare Technology Management Professionals
- Saturday, May 31, 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Grand Opening Reception sponsored by Block Imaging, MediMizer, Inc., and Pacific Medical LLC)
- Sunday, June 1, 3:45 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Happy Hour)
- Monday, June 2, 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.