We are currently working on the conference 2019 Conference programme. This unique and multidisciplinary conference is for everyone in change-related roles, to share and explore how organisations turn great ideas into high-value business outcomes. The programme is driven by real-world solutions to the opportunities and challenges that people face, in a world that is changing fast.
Why Attend This Event in 2019:
- Europe’s only International Conference on Business Change & Transformation. A unique setting to explore and debate the vital connections between business change, business transformation, innovation, investment and leveraging technology.
- Networking. Network with an outstanding group of Business Change & Transformation attendees and speakers. This a tremendous opportunity to discuss your work issues with you peer group
- Learn From Other Organisations Past Successes and Challenges. Case Studies and contributors from 2018 included: Royal Bank of Scotland, Ministry of Defence, Salesforce, Lloyds Banking Group, Capita Transformation, Lloyd’s Register, National Grid, ASOS, TalkTalk, IBM, Aviva, QBE Insurance, The White Company, JLL, Cambridge Assessment, Yorkshire Building Society Group, Metro Bank, Association of Enterprise Architects, Brunel Business School, Arden University, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind.
- Pre-Conference Workshops – on the first day there will be workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or to fine tune your performance.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conference welcomes, provides and values diverse and wide-ranging perspectives.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Strategy, Principles and Implementation. Discover new ideas, approaches and solutions, while learning first-hand from the experiences and successes of organisations across Europe.