California Construction Expo
The California Construction Expo 2014 is the Golden State’s premiere gathering for contractors, designers, construction professionals, suppliers and construction workers to learn directly from government agencies about the increasing opportunities associated with $150 billion in public work programs currently proposed or underway. The government sector is in tremendous need of qualified contractors, professional service consultants, and skilled labor to support their construction programs.
Who Should Attend?
• Institutional Building Contractors
• Commercial Building Contractors
• Heavy and Civil Engineering Contractors
• Residential Building Contractors
• All Specialty Trade Contractors
• Materials & Equipment Suppliers
• Wholesalers & Retailers
• Building Trade Unions
• Apprenticeship Programs
• Trade Associations
• Architecture & Engineering Professionals
• Master Planners
• Construction Management Firms
• Surety & Insurance Companies
• Business Development Resource Organizations
• Lending Institutions
• Information Technology Companies
• Individuals who want a career in construction
• Government Agencies
Exhibitors participating in CalCon Expo 2014 include government agencies seeking contractors, design and construction professionals; large general contractors and construction professionals recruiting subcontractors and/or employees; labor unions and apprenticeship programs seeking individuals who want to begin a career in construction; companies showcasing new technology, sustainable design services and products; and business development organizations seeking to help small businesses grow their business.