Many food processing industry leaders make the Expo a must-attend event and so should you. With more than 280 exhibitors and 2600 attendees - and growing each year - Food Processing Expo offers something for everyone.
In addition to the trade show floor, the Expo features two full days of informative educational sessions and numerous networking opportunities.
The Expo also features two days of one-hour educational workshops about a variety of topics of current interest to the food processing industry.
• Connecting Technology Innovators with Food Processors: Fresno State’s Bluetech Valley Program
• The Top Five Mistakes that Cost Employers Millions
• How to Protect Your Company from Food Labeling Litigation
• Where Can We Hire or Train the Workers We Need to Run Our Plant?
• What You Need to Know About New GMO Labeling Rules
• How to Choose and Work with a Third-Party Laboratory
• Food Byproducts as a Resource: Novel Research Efforts at UC Davis