As cloud services, communications, infrastructure and more are becoming commonplace for the channel to sell, deliver or build, Cloud Partners will serve as a gathering point for providers and the channel to come together and:
- Explore and debut new cloud solutions
- Discover new architectural approaches to achieving customer needs
- Outline and define new business models in a cloud-based economy
- Learn from industry thought leaders and partners who are defining the space
Channel Partners has evolved its fall event into Cloud Partners to reflect the shifts and momentum around the cloud environment.
This show is made for partners who are making a commitment to the cloud. Who should attend?
- VARs and integrators considering cloud-based services
- MSPs adding cloud services
- Telecom agents and brokers moving to the cloud
- Data center brokers with evolving strategies
- Aggregators integrating cloud services
- Consultants advising customer on cloud migration
Cloud Partners attendees will be looking to connect with biggest players – from service providers steering the industry to master agents making big investments in cloud to the technology pioneers enabling the category. Make sure your company is at the show to meet them.
Who Should Exhibit? Network Service Providers Enhanced Service Providers Conferencing Service Providers Internet Service providers Wireless ISPs Broadband Service Providers Managed Services Providers Internet Telephony Service Providers Mobile Operators Hosted Contact Center Providers IP PBX Vendors LAN Telephony Vendors Wi-Fi Equipment Vendors WiMAX Equipment Vendors Conferencing Equipment Vendors Security System/Software Vendors Data Networking Hardware/Software Vendors Contact Center Equipment/Platform Vendors Web Hosting Providers Data Centers Channel Management Software Vendors Marketing Support Companies List Brokers Mail Houses Any company seeking a distribution channel