The 7th Annual Converters Expo on March 13, 2014 will bring together converters and packagers of paper, film and nonwovens with industry buyers, specialists and suppliers. This one-day expo is the place to find manufacturing partners, check out testing and prototyping equipment, meet with producers of disposables, and learn the latest in flexo printing and packaging.
Converters Expo draws from regional & national exhibitors and attendees.
Who Attends the Show:
- Companies looking for contract manufacturers to help in all aspects of production
- Companies looking for partners that can add unique value to manufacturing process
- Companies looking for printing, packaging and testing services
- Product developers looking for converters and manufacturers to create product
- Buyers looking to source or outsource a converting step or process
- Manufacturers procuring production line equipment or parts
- Companies looking to learn the latest in efficiency, techniques, advances and more
- Companies considering expansion and require new equipment
- Converting professionals with desire to learn about new technologies and equipment; and to network with peers
Who Are The Exhibitors?
Paper, film and nonwovens producers and converters:
Rewinding & Sheeting
Folding & finishing
Packaging, warehousing, shipping & logistics
Coating, laminating & adhesives
Flexographic printing & inks
Equipment and associated engineering
Automation & handling experts
Testing, product development & more.