Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit
- Two days of in-depth threat intelligence talks and interactive discussions
- Closely aligned hands-on courses following the Summit
- DFIR NetWars - Coin Slayer, networking events, SANS@Night presentations
There is No Teacher But the Enemy
The collection, classification, and exploitation of knowledge about adversaries - collectively known as cyber threat intelligence (CTI) - gives security practitioners information superiority that is used to reduce an adversary's likelihood of success. Responders and defenders leverage accurate, timely, and detailed threat intelligence to monitor new and evolving attacks and subsequently adapt their security posture.
Hear from top experts — Improve your threat intelligence capabilities
This event brings together leading experts and analysts for in-depth threat intelligence talks, world-class SANS training, DFIR NetWars, and exclusive networking events! The two-day Summit will provide you with specific analytical techniques and capabilities, through case studies and firsthand experience, that can be utilized to properly create and maintain threat intelligence in your organization.
The Summit will explore the following:
- Interesting perspectives and case studies that challenge CTI assumptions and result in a shift in understanding
- Methods for producing Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Implementing and making decisions based off of intelligence
- Case studies on the application of cyber threat intelligence to a security or business problem
- How traditional intelligence approaches are applied to CTI analysis and production
- Innovative ways to utilize or analyze CTI
- New tools developed to support or enable CTI
Save 400 USD when purchasing the Summit & a 4-6 day SANS course. Discount automatically applied at registration.
Or Save 300 USD off any 4-6 day course or save up to 200 USD off the Summit. Enter code "EarlyBird20" & pay by December 4 (offers cannot be combined)