The 22nd East Africa International Trade Exhibition (EAITE) on multi-sector products, equipment & machinery is the largest trade event held annually in Tanzania, the hub of the vast East African market. The exhibition attracts exhibitors from more than 30 countries and visitors from all over East & Central Africa, thus giving exhibitors an excellent opportunity to explore several countries at one time.
Over the past few years, Tanzania has emerged as a major regional trade centre. This is mainly due to the very friendly and businesslike atmosphere it offers to foreign investors and products. Duties are considerably low and re-exports to neighboring countries are either very low or exempted.
Come, be a part of progress in Africa!
- CEOs & Top Executives of Companies
- Purchase Executive
- Government Experts
- Importers & Exporters
- Wholesalers & retailers
- Policy and Decision Makers
- Foreign Companies Seeking Joint Ventures
- Foreign & Local Investors
- Packaging & Processing Professionals
- Local & Foreign Industrialists
- Consul Generals, Foreign Missions & Business Magnates
- Technocrats and Scientists Marketing Chiefs
- Decision Makers & Techno- commercial personnel from Projects
- Purchase, Production and maintenanceDepartments from the Private and Public Sector
- Designers, Dealers, Consultants, Engineers, Material Handlers, Production Managers.
- Top Executives & Professionals from Local Industries
- IT / Telecom / Electronics
- Medical & Healthcare
- Building Material
- Industrial Machinery
- Printing & Packaging
- Food & Hotel Supplies
- Consumer / Household
- and much more