The Engaging Youth: Where They Want, How They Want! Conference 2018
Reach & Resonate With Children, Meet Parental Needs & Expectations With Engaging, Insight-Led & Responsible Social, Content, Video, Technology & Channel Strategies To Boost Brand Success
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 22nd May 2018, Minster Exchange, London.
Tap Into The Latest Kids & Parents Trends & Insights To Create Family-Favourite Marketing Campaigns Which Engage Children, Appeal To Parents, Harness The Latest Innovations & Technologies & Stand Out On Social, TV & YouTube For Boosted Brand Success:
- Tap Into The Hottest Children’s Trends & Insights: Align your campaigns, content and strategies to capitalise on the latest media trends, purchasing behaviours and mindsets of kids today
- Meet Parents’ Needs & Expectations: Get to grips with parents’ likes, dislikes and what affects decision making for brand strategies that engage parents and ultimately sell
- Social Media Engagement For Kids Done Right! Win on social with exciting yet compliant content, platforms and upcoming innovations which truly engage kids for long-term fans
- Reach Out & Influence Parents On Social Media: Win parents over as brand advocates and drive your social success with tailored, impactful messaging
- This The Death Of TV & Will Video Conquer All? Stay up-to-date with kids’ changing video consumption habits for attention-grabbing advertising, greater awareness and wise budget allocation
- Master Stand-Out Content Creation: Next-level campaigns to engage kids, gain family buy-in and boost brand success
- Maximise Conversions Across Every Channel: Refine your channel mix to ensure your messages are reaching kids and parents and driving ROI and conversions
- New Innovations, Digital Advances & The Technology Revolution: Harness what’s hot and what’s impacting and influencing kids today so you don’t get left behind!
- Responsible, Safe Digital Messaging: Ensure your campaigns and messages adhere to the rules on digital and social