As much as agency IT leaders know they need to make the cloud a core component of their IT infrastructure, they also know that they need to address long-standing concerns about the security of the cloud.
The FedRAMP program, of course, is an important part of any agency’s cloud security strategy, and the program has evolved to address emerging requirements for higher-level security requirements—but it is only part of the story. Agencies are looking for technologies and strategies that provide a more holistic approach to cloud security and that integrate the cloud into an agency’s broader cyber strategy.
This event will bring together experts from government and industry to discuss emerging best practices and solutions for securing the cloud.
Potential topics to be addressed include:
- Automating security compliance
- A risk-based approach to cloud security
- Addressing the hybrid cloud environment
- Trusted Internet Connections (TIC) in a cloud-based government
- Network visibility and the cloud
- Cloud application security