IRAQ FURNEXPO is expected to be a professional platform with about 80 participants to interact and conclude business with their trade & consumer visitors. The expectative number of visitors that will have a unique opportunity to meet and interact with companies is estimated as 12.000 visitors. An opportunity to collect the information and to make purchase decisions will be provided by B2B meetings of the estimated amount of 400. IRAQ FURNEXPO with its great exhibitors and numerous visitors will become the most remarkable and outstanding trade event of the country! Being a participant at FURNEXPO 2017, will create a good opportunity for promoting Furniture, Home Textile, Carpet and Interior Design goods to all Middle East region through representatives of reliable wholesaler companies and trade partners.
Visiting FurnExpo is the best way to keep up to date with the latest developments in Iraq’s booming sector. Find out about the latest products and services. Benefit from extensive networking opportunities with industry peers, get the chance to approach senior level executives from a large number of local and international companies and ensure you stay at the top of your field.
FURNEXPO offers an unrivalled opportunity for visitors in furniture, home textile and carpet industry to show their products, services and technologies.
JOIN US TO:
• Discover new & trendy products
• Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
• Connect with new suppliers, customers and business partners
• Network with your peers from across the country and around the world
• Stay up-to-date with emerging or changing market trends
• Engage with your industry community locally
There has been strong growth in the construction sector in Iraq over the past few years. The population growth due to migration alone has been estimated at 4.5% in Erbil and 9.4% in Suleymaniah. Consequently, there is an immediate need for infrastructure in the region. There is a need for hospitals, schools, housing, residences, and other institutions in the areas where housing and businesses are rapidly expanding. Relatively Iraq's current reconstruction has created a huge demand for furniture and decoration goods.
• As the economic conditions in Iraq improve, more people can buy imported products, including furniture, home textile and decoration items. Large imported furniture shops can be found throughout Iraq especially in Erbil.
• FURNEXPO is a must attend trade fair for any company looking to expand existing business in the Region or enter this booming market to explore new business opportunities.
• Erbil will host Iraq’s major Furniture, Home Textile and Carpet sector trade fair as the country’s demand for these sectors continue to grow.
• Approximately 1 million new houses will need to be constructed annually over the next 10 years to satisfy the current demand for new or improved housing in existing households. To maintain the furniture needs of these new houses FURNEXPO is the best place to show your latest products and services in the local and international market to meet the potential buyers.
• FURNEXPO is the biggest international trade fair for Furniture, HomeTextile and Carpet organized in the Region. Being the largest trade fair open to the public, FURNEXPO has recorded a high attendance with more than 11.600 visitors in 4 day- event, therefore making it the best platform for exhibitors to display their products and introduce their brands to the professionals and the public. The direct contact between the exhibitors and the consumer is the most powerful means to build long-term trade relations and broaden export frontiers to the booming Iraqi market.