Renovate, Innovate & Dominate in the New Digital Economy
Mobile, social, cloud and analytics have redefined not only what an application is, but how it’s designed, developed and delivered. From creating game-changing models of engagement, to driving increased collaboration, agility, and pioneering new capabilities, products and markets, today’s applications organization has become a driving force behind the digital business revolution.
This summit features in-depth new research and advanced best practices in mobile applications, application strategy, modern application architecture, development, integration, engagement, the evolving web, security and governance. Get recommendations for protecting data in the cloud, transforming legacy applications, delivering world-class UX and more. Learn how to update your applications strategy and balance renovation with innovation, to deliver a new competitive advantage.
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Senior IT executives in charge of applications
- Application and web development leaders
- Application integration leaders
- Application architects and enterprise architects
- Application portfolio managers
- Mobile developers and mobile architects
- Business analysts and business leaders involved in applications decisions
- Web services and web infrastructure managers
- IT leaders involved in cloud, SOA and application strategies
- Business applications leaders
- Project managers and consultants implementing cloud, SOA and applications