Global Semiconductor Electronics Forum - GSEF 2018
Our 16th annual GSEF brings together representatives from chip developers to final application creators to network, explore current and future trends and find solutions to business-hindering challenges. We provide the only platform which supports progression of the entire end-to-end value chain.
GSEF 2018 provides an exceptional platform for generating new business and helps establish long term relationships with key clients through our customised face-to-face business meeting package. It is the best way to meet decision makers and solution providers and provide the most value to your organisation while attending the event. Each meeting is 30 minutes and you can book up to 12 meetings across both days of the forum. The web-based scheduling system enables delegates and providers to select one-on-one business meetings that fit their current priorities and preferences. On site our dedicated team ensure these meetings are running to the schedule with your selected party.
Key topics in 2018 will include:
- Smart manufacturing: Challenges and opportunities in extending and improving advanced process control across the industry
- 5G: The Future of Communications Networks
- Automotive Semiconductor Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2018-2026
- Smart Cities, IoT Data Analytics, Industrial IoT (IIoT), Design Applications, Wearables and Enablers
- The Next Wave of Information and Computing Technology Drivers
- Human-Robot Cohabitation in the Age of Self Driving Automobiles
- Advanced Packaging Technologies Enabling Advanced Applications
- Flexible Organic Electronics: From Lab to Fab to the Next Wave of Products
- Material Supply Challenges for Current & Future Leading-edge Devices
- 3D and Power Technologies
- Yield Management; Defect Inspection