The Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai
The Global Semiconductor & Electronics Forum is a two day experience which supports two research led streams of interactive content, a sizeable and innovative exhibition space, 1:1 business meeting opportunities and opportunities to expand your industry network.
GSEF, made up of two streams, The Global Semiconductor Forum (GSF) and The Global Electronics Forum (GEF) delivers unrivalled value to senior executives, integrating related industries and objectives.
Providing the only platform which supports progression of the entire end-to-end value chain, GSEF brings together representatives from chip developers to final application creators to network, explore current and future trends, find solutions to business-hindering challenges, and in some instances, do business on site.
GSEF is a 2-day experience which supports two research led streams of interactive content, a sizeable and innovative exhibition space, formal 1:1 business meetings opportunities to discuss future investments, partnerships and multiple formal and informal opportunities to extend your industry network.
For semiconductor and electronics industry leaders GSEF delivers unrivalled value to senior executives, integrating related industries and objectives.
Topics covered at GSEF 2019
The hottest areas for semiconductor & electronics growth in the coming years are the Internet of Things (IoT), automotive, 5G, virtual reality/augmented reality (VR/AR), and artificial intelligence (AI). These applications will challenge the semiconductor technology in multiple ways.
- Managing Big Data: Convergence in the cloud for IoT
- Application of Big Data and Machine Learning in Global Manufacturing Chains to Control IC Quality, Yield, and Manufacturing Excellence
- Autonomous driving systems
- Semiconductors for Safe and Secure Mobility
- E-mobility and Electric Vehicles: GM’s Zero emission strategy
- The Future of displays: LCD, OLED, or MicroLED
- Flexible displays for future technology: Unlocking innovative product designs
- The future of semiconductor test systems
- Advanced Materials: Role of materials in addressing new challenges in developing devices with advanced performance
- Best Practice: Samsung Advanced Package Solution
- The end of Moore’s law: Assessing the Path forward for IC manufacturing
- 5G world, growth in high bandwidth communication: the move from 4G to 5G
- Maximising Industry 4.0 to achieve efficiency and save cost
- Open standards for VR/AR and AI
- Lithography at 5nm- Will EUVL have a prominent role at 5nm?
- Autonomous driving: Achieving level four - highly autonomous vehicles by 2020-25.