It’s time to join the conversation and help build the future of Retail.
Retailers are searching for solutions.
Both brick-and-mortar digital retailers are in search of new products! With blurring of the lines between digital commerce and physical stores, it’s never been more important to get your products and ideas into the hands of multiple channels in retail. Retailers are evaluating new vendor options every day to compete in this challenging market. Do you offer custom solutions that improve the retail experience? Are you on their radar as they evaluate new options?
Changes in retail bring new opportunities.
Departments are no longer operating in silos. Purchasing decisions are made by multiple people across an organization — operations and marketing departments are now more blended as are store planning and display.
Attend GlobalShop @ RetailX!
Store design, planning, architecture and visual merchandising teams from the hottest retail companies – both legacy retailers and direct-to-consumer!
- Department stores: Belk, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Hudson Bay, Meijer, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Anchor Tenants: Walgreen’s, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Ulta, Kendra Scott, Verizon and Staples
- Newcomers and Cross-Overs: Warby Parker, Orvis, Kohler, American Girl/Mattel, US Cellular, Drybar and Royal Canin
- Resurgent Retailers: Rue 21, L Brands, Bon-Ton, Payless
- Technology Companies: Google, Samsung
Looking for fixtures, signage, lighting or POP solutions? This is the place to be! Stroll an exhibit hall displayed with the newest solutions that address both the physical and online store.
- In-Store Marketing/POP
- Signage & Graphics
- Retail Technology & Solutions
- Design Services
- Architectural Elements
- Much more!