The HDI Conference & Expo brings together a diverse group of experts, practitioners, thought leaders, and solution providers, all united around a singular focus: to energize and empower service and support pros to make a real difference in their careers and organizations.
HDI's program is designed to address the most pressing challenges of the technical support center. Content is geared for all levels of leadership, from new or upcoming managers to executive-level management.
See what we've got for you and your team!
Who Should Attend the HDI Conference & Expo:
Some come from outside of IT and have strong management skills but little tech experience. Others moved up from within IT and need a little polish on their people-management skills. Many are experienced practitioners with battle-tested stories to share. And there’s always a contingent of the brilliant-but-introverted folks looking to finally find their people. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is on your service and support team, there’s a place for you at HDI 2018.
- The business-minded executive focused on improving his company’s productivity and bottom-line performance
- The hands-on executive aiming to shape her team into leaders
- The manager or director determined to take her team, service, and career to the next level
- The analyst or technician seeking to expand his understanding of industry principles and practices
- Any and all leaders new to the world of service and support