The programme of Heart Failure 2018 & World Congress on Acute Heart Failure will provide a complete offer for all specialists involved in the treatment of heart failure, that will enhance their knowledge, advance their skills and apprise them of the latest developments in their direct and related fields of activity.
Heart Failure is the world's leading congress for experts in cardiology to discuss strategies for a universal approach towards prevention and the treatment of heart failure.
- 5000+ healthcare professionals from more than 100 countries
- 300+ Faculty
- 110+ scientific programme sessions
- 21 hours of CME credits in 2017
- 2 010 abstracts and clinical cases submitted
- 50 late-breaking trials submitted
- 30 Industry partners, 2000m2 Exhibition, 47 Industry sessions & workshops
Everyone interested in heart failure including: Cardiologists Emergency room physicians Intensivists Internists General physicians Basic scientists Epidemiologists Cardiac nurses Industry affiliates
At the heart of the congress centre, the exhibition will provide attendees with the opportunity to exchange with key industry experts on critical areas of development and research in heart failure entities, emerging diagnostic techniques and therapeutic options. Take this opportunity to interact with global medical experts on the latest product innovations.