One of the key success factors of HortEx Vietnam is the extensive side program, which is being organised during the exhibition.
The aim of the organisers is to develop HortEx Vietnam into a comprehensive platform for the entire horticulture and floriculture sector for Vietnam and neighbouring countries, an extensive side program and knowledge exchange is a crucial element within such a platform.
HortEx Vietnam is the first and only specialised exhibition and conference for Horticultural and Floricultural Production and Processing Technology in Vietnam.
Horticulture and floriculture are one of the most promising sectors of the Vietnamese economy and at HortEx Vietnam participants will meet key decision-makers, strengthen valuable contacts with customers and partners and explore the potential of an exciting growth market.
HortEx Vietnam 2019 hosted nearly 200 companies from 28 countries worldwide and welcomed 6495 trade visitors from Vietnam and 31 other countries.
- Professional growers of fruits and vegetable
- Professional growers of flowers & plants,
- Traders, importers and exporters of fruits & vegetables
- Traders, importers and exporters of flowers & plants
- Landscape designers
- Farm Contractors
- Professors / Scientists / Researchers / Agronomists
- Engineers & Technicians
- Agro Industry Corporations
- Trade Ambassadors
- Associations / Institutions
- Government Representatives
- Press and Media
- Food Industry
Key Product area’s:
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Flowers & Plants
- Technical Systems and Post Harvest Handling
- Logistics and Services
- Growing technologies for fruits & vegetables
- Greenhouse technologies and equipment for growing fruits & vegetables
- Storage, cooling and quality preservations for fresh produce
- Sorting, packing and other post-harvest handling equipment and technologies
- Fruit & vegetable processing equipment
- Fresh produce marketing
- Fresh produce suppliers – farmers and traders
- Flower Business and Floristry
- Horticultural Technology
- Nurseries and landscape design