How to Franchise Your Business 2018
Do you have a business you want to expand in Canada? This February, you can attend the Canadian Franchise Association’s (CFA) Franchise Your Business workshop to learn how to grow your business quickly, cost-effectively, and successfully through franchising!
Franchise consultants, including legal and financial experts, will provide invaluable insight into current franchise trends and developments, including how to structure a franchise deal, strategies for marketing and how to avoid legal pitfalls.
This is your one-stop-shop to learn directly from seasoned franchise pros in a range of fields!
Attendees will learn:
- How to know if your business can be franchised
- Strategies for marketing to potential franchisees
- Considerations when structuring a franchise deal
- How to determine your franchise fees and investment costs
- The legal side of franchising and avoiding the pitfalls
- Financing the franchise and dealing with bankers
- Real life experiences and the ups and downs you can expect
- What exactly is happening in the Canadian franchising industry, including the trends and recent developments
For more information contact Joanne Capano at Renna Reddie at 416-695-2896 ext. 242 or email@example.com.