The AMA Atlanta Executive Conference Center
1170 Peachtree Street N.E. | Atlanta, GA 30309
More and more companies see people analytics as a high priority in their organization. It is rapidly becoming known as a business function focused on using data to understand every part of a business operation. From diversity analysis to creating an agile workforce planning strategy, workforce analytics can and should be used to help inform decisions about the business.
With the right knowledge and skills, HR teams can deliver actionable information and insights, and share information from within the business that will impact the workforce and the bottom line to Leaders, and use that information to create a data-driven business.
In order to do this a solid foundation of meaningful data and analytics must be created, systems must be put in place to analyze the data need to function successfully for each part of the talent life-cycle, a clear and manageable workforce planning function needs to be employed, and insights gained need to lead business and workforce decisions.
At TMA’s Human Capital Analytics and Workforce Planning event, attendees of all skill-levels and
experience will learn best practices from experienced professionals on topics such as:
- Building a successful analytics team
- When and how to use predictive analytics
- How to understand, learn, and utilize financial information to make HR decisions
- How analytics and compensation influence the workforce
- Conducting a workforce planning diversity analysis
- Developing an agile workforce planning
- Designing intelligent internal movement
- Artificial intelligence’s place in human capital analytics
- Incorporating analytics into succession planning
- Building systems and processes to supplement analytic tools
- And much, much more!
Contact Us Talent Management Alliance LLC 1.888.339.9599 Extension: 501 firstname.lastname@example.org