Since 1996, the IADC/SPE Asia Pacific Drilling Technology Conference and Exhibition has established itself as the region’s leading drilling event. Rotating biennially within Asia Pacific, it provides the opportunity for operators, suppliers, contractors, and service company professionals to meet, discuss, evaluate, and share ideas to advance drilling operations, promote solutions to common problems, and improve overall efficiency and profitability.
The 2018 edition is hosted by PTT Exploration and Production PLC (PTTEP) and will be held in Bangkok, Thailand from 27 – 29 August.
- Well Engineering Managers and Directors
- Petroleum Engineers
- Drilling Services Managers and Directors
- Exploration Engineers and Managers
- Procurement Managers, Drilling and Exploration
- Geologists and Petrophysicists
- Rig Operators
- Contracts Managers
- Drilling Team Leaders and Management
- HSE Officers and Managers
- Drilling and Completion Engineers and Managers
- Senior Executives