ICS Security Summit
- Two days of in-depth ICS security Summit talks & interactive sessions
- Closely aligned hands-on ICS security courses
- Bonus sessions - Grid NetWars (during course days), evening networking receptions, SANS@Night talks, and more!
Summit: March 2-3 | Training: March 4-9 | Summit CPE Credits: 16
The current industrial cyber security landscape presents a very diverse and chaotic picture of the threats facing industrial control system owners and operators. Attacks that cause physical damage or impact physical processes are no longer limited to theory or speculation. We're now seeing incidents where malicious actors successfully intruded, caused system damage, and impacted operations using ICS-tailored malware. We need to be prepared to defend our control systems against increasingly sophisticated adversaries.
Now in its 15th year, the annual ICS Security Summit brings together practitioners and leading experts to share ideas, methods, and techniques for defending control system environments. In-depth presentations and interactive panel discussions deliver real-world approaches that work and make a difference for the individuals fighting this fight every day.
The ICS Security Summit will address a wide range of topics, including:
- Understanding what an attack against your organization will look like (deconstructing real-world ICS attacks and technical threats)
- Live attack demonstrations & the defenses needed to stop them
- Case studies and success stories
- System and organizational investment opportunities that reduce attacker effects
- Future attack vectors on ICS
- Mitigations - Defenders, governance, and controls
Save 400 USD when purchasing the Summit & a 4-6 day SANS course. Discount automatically applied at registration.
Or Save 300 USD off any 4-6 day course or save up to 200 USD off the Summit. Enter code "EarlyBird20" & pay by January 15 (offers cannot be combined)