·India is the world’s fastest growing major economy and is now the second-largest smartphone market in the world after China.
· India is also counted among the largest fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and durable markets in the world, worth US$ 38 billion and US$ 10.7 billion, respectively. The consumer durables market in India is expected to reach US$ 20.6 billion by 2020 with India becoming the fifth largest consumer durables market in the world by 2025.
· These numbers are growing year on year and it is clear that India and its people are moving ahead at tremendous speed. Global corporations see India as the key market for future growth, driven by a positive demographic population and increasing purchasing power. Every serious business want to enter India, but how do you penetrate this vast and varied market.
· The India Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances Show is your key to unlocking India. A truly international platform with more than 14 participating countries, it is positioned as a strategic converging event for manufacturers from all over the world.
· The India Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances show is specifically designed to fulfil the needs of the electronics, home appliances and personal care industry and is a one stop comprehensive sourcing & trading platform.
Major Exhibit Categories:
- Home Entertainment
- In-Vehicle Electronics
- Digital Imaging Equipment
- Healthcare Electronics
- Computers and Peripherals
- Office Automation and Equipment
- Large Appliances
- Kitchen Appliances
- Home Appliances
- Personal Care Appliances