The Joint ITE International and Midwestern/Great Lakes Districts (MWITE/GLITE) Annual Meeting and Exhibit is your one-stop resource for all things transportation. Come to Minneapolis, MN August 20-23 to learn about the wide spectrum of topics that directly impact the transportation industry. You also will hear new and thoughtful viewpoints on issues which define, intersect, and shape transportation.
There is no other conference like the ITE Annual Meeting and Exhibit. It is the one place where you will hear expert commentary, compelling presentations, and peer discussion on various aspects of the critical issues facing transportation professionals today such as:
- taking steps to eliminate fatalities and serious injuries;
- linking transportation strategies and health impacts;
- making communities smarter;
- deploying connected and automated vehicles;
- designing complete streets; moving people, not just cars; and more.
This conference brings together traditional thought with current perspectives, future forecasts, and upcoming trends. ITE also accommodates a multitude of learning styles from panel presentations and one-on-one engagement to conversation circles and “get-out-and-experience” tours all designed to enhance and enrich your experience.