IGES is a trade-only event and is not open to the public.
The International Gift Exposition in the Smokies® is the premier destination for wholesale resort, souvenir and gift merchandisers, and retailers. With it’s one of a kind setting and generous mix of what’s known and what’s new, IGES® offers vendors and retailers from across the country an opportunity to experience the best of the Smokies and beyond!
IGES® is a wholesale, order-writing-only trade show that focuses on the souvenir, resort and gift industries and takes place only once a year! The International Gift Exposition in the Smokies® is completely free to attend. Large or small, all retailers are welcome and invited to attend this November! We’re looking forward to seeing you.
IGES® attracts buyers from all across the United States, Canada and beyond, who will be looking for new introductions and the hottest trends in the industry. Category highlights include wholesale resort apparel, collectibles, souvenirs, games and toys, licensed items, novelties, promotional, personalized jewelry and accessories, handcrafted goods, Made in the USA and more.
At the Sevierville Convention Center, the original home to IGES, you will find an exciting assortment of companies featuring the latest and greatest products. This is where buyers will find BRAND NEW vendors at IGES. In addition, we have some very special areas at Sevierville, including:
- NEW and First-time Vendors – Looking to find new products from new vendors at IGES? Look no further. Sevierville is the first stop for buyers looking to see new vendors and discover their merchandise mix before heading elsewhere.
- Made in America/Handmade Pavilion – Discover more than 70 companies across the United States that specifically produce unique, handmade and artisan-focus products.
- NEW! Cash & Carry Pavilion* – In partnership with the NCA Jewelry group, this is a dedicated area where buyers will be able to place orders for their business as well as make personal purchases. Treat yourself before heading back to your store. *Note: except for the designated Cash & Carry booths at Sevierville, IGES is an order-writing show. Cash sales/purchases are not allowed except in the Cash & Carry Pavilion.
Categories currently featured include but are not limited to:
- wholesale resort apparel
- customizable gift items
- licensed items
- kiosk items
- candy/fudge/snacks/jams/jellies & sauces
- personalized jewelry & accessories
- Made-in-America products
- Handcrafted goods