Food Spoilage 2019 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Food Technology & Nutrition. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Food Microbiology .
All honourable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters in all areas of Food Microbiology & Pathology are cordially invited for presentation at the conference.
Food Spoilage 2019 is anticipating participants from 40 and more countries across the globe and the two day conference will provoke plenary sessions, Keynote speeches, Poster, and Oral presentations. This program provides two days of robust discussions on recent advancements and new strategies for development of new materials for global requirements.
Why to attend:
- To facilitate and encourage contact among persons, groups or organizations interested in Food Microbiology & Pathology
- To provide an effective means to contribute to international scientific and technological knowledge in the area of Food Microbiology & Pathology
- To promote scientific cooperation among Food Microbiologists in Spain and other countries.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Food Microbiology & Pathology.
- To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Food Microbiology research.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Food Microbiology & Pathology research and development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Food Microbiology & Pathology research reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Food Microbiology & Pathology research and development.