Label Summit Africa
Please contact event organizer to confirm location in Cape Twon.
Label Summit Africais a two-day conference and table-top exhibition for the African label and package printing industry.
Organised by the Labelexpo Global Series, the event aims to bring label and packaging printers, brand owners, designers and industry suppliers together to discuss the latest trends and technologies.
Label Summit Africa is the first event to be organized by Labelexpo on the continent. Good economic growth as well as the rapid development of supermarkets are proving plenty of opportunities for the label industry. The event is expected to attract a mix of label and package printers, brand owners, retailers, designers and industry suppliers.
Who should attend?
- Label printers/converters
- Flexible packaging printers/converters
- Folding carton printers/converters
- Package printers/converters
- General printers/converters
- Brand owners
- Label designers
- Industry suppliers
Who should exhibit?
- Label and narrow web printing machinery manufacturers
- Industry service suppliers
- Label application, overprinting & inspection equipment suppliers
- Pre-press & production technology suppliers
- Radio frequency identification suppliers
- Security solution suppliers
- Substrate & adhesive suppliers