Lagos Fashion is an “International Ready to Wear Garments Exhibition”. Is powered by Atlantic
Exhibition Nigeria Limited, known for what they know how to do best leading to the right channel.
Lagos Fashion was conceived and created, due to the fact that Nigeria the largest population in Africa, its fast-growing dynamic economy and one of the future stars in the world which today attracts exporters and investors from all over the world. There is a huge demand for the fashion and ready-to-wear garment industries in the country which is unreluctantly to trade all kind of products.
Lagos city, being the business hub of West Africa, is running today more than 50% of the overall Nigerian economy with its West African hinterland.
Having the greatest business opportunities, LAGOS FASHION facilitates its exhibitors/ visitors to meet with the following fashion ready-to-wear garment industries professionals:
1. The exhibitors participating in the exhibition will have the chances to;
• Benefit to meet with the Nigerian fashion and ready-to-wear garment industries professionals
• Evaluate the Nigerian market and realize the possibilities of how to make business with Nigerian businessmen
• See the possibilities of making contacts to export their products to Nigeria and establish direct investments, open factories or offices in Nigeria
2. The professionals visiting the exhibition will have the chances to;
• See the best quality fashion and ready-to-wear garment industries products from all over the world
• Meet directly with the professional managers, decision-makers from the fashion and
• ready-to-wear garment manufacturing countries
• Directly discuss business possibilities with the exhibitors
LAGOS FASHION is an event yearly supported by the following authorities:
• Meridyen International Fair Organization
• NACCIMA, Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture
• FADAN, Fashion Designers Association of Nigeria
Time: 12pm-8:00pm Daily
Venue: Eko Convention Centre Eko Hotel and Suites
Address:Adetokumbo Ademola Street Victoria Island, Lagos.
For more details contact:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LagosFashionInternationalFair/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/lagos_fashion
• LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/lagos-fashion-fair-07b517127/
Cost: Payment required - payment is required for exhibitors alone visitors entry is totally free!