Brought to you by Lightwave magazine and LightwaveOnline.com, this two‑day conference and exposition will highlight immediate challenges and provide innovative, practical solutions in optical communications in the Americas. Attendees will include carriers, data center and enterprise network managers, system developers and suppliers of components and subsystems.
In addition to the main program, the conference will offer onsite training opportunities through partners such as The Light Brigade.
Lightwave Optical Innovation Summit will be chaired by Lightwave editor-in-chief and highly-respected industry observer/analyst Stephen Hardy.
Conference Attendees Will Come From:
- Data Center Managers
- Systems Developers
- Core Router Developers
- Test Equipment Vendors
- Suppliers of Optical Components and Subsystems
- Data Center Switch and Router Vendors
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
Decision Makers Will Include:
- Service Provider Network Planners and Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Technology Designers
- Data Center/Enterprise Network Managers