This three-day forum is the “must attend” event for those senior executives looking to drive-forward their medical affairs departments, develop superior evidence and enhance their KOL & stakeholder engagement at all levels.
This event will enable you to:
1. Understand how medical affairs are at the forefront of new pharmaceutical industry commercial models and what needs to be done to maximise success.
2. Discover which are the most intelligent ways to map and engage with KOLs and other prescribers, payers, patient groups, pharmacies and tomorrow’s stakeholders.
3. Measure the performance of your medical affairs team and individuals.
4. Benchmark with experts to find out the best practices in late phase research, especially observational studies, patient registries and investigator initiated studies.
5. Discover how medical scientific liaisons, in support of commercial teams, are crucial to the communication of effectiveness, safety and cost effectiveness.
6. Learn how the medical affairs role can engage KOLs & enhance value for medical devices due to their unique product lifecycle and characteristics.
Who Will Benefit:
PHARMA & MEDICAL DEVICE: VPs, Directors & Managers of: Customer Relations, Medical Affairs, Medical Science Liaisons, Medical Education, Health Outcomes & Liaison, Medical Communications, Marketing, KOL & Stakeholder Engagement, Late Phase & Real-World Research, Scientific Affairs, Medical Advisors and Patient-Centricity.